It’s here! I can’t believe tomorrow is finally Election Day. By now you’re probably exhausted from all of the pleas for your vote. I know I am. But hopefully you’ve already registered and, if you didn’t vote early or by absentee, you plan to vote tomorrow at a polling station. Well if you’re tired of being asked to vote and already plan to, ask someone else to vote! You could also volunteer to knock on doors, tweet, post an article to Facebook, make phones calls, do whatever you can. The possibilities for activism are endless, and crucial when there are still people out there who are apathetic, discouraged, or not making it a priority to vote for whatever reason. I couldn’t convince my 19-year-old brother to vote, but maybe there’s still time to convince the undecided 19-year-old you know! Every vote counts.
Women and all who love women seriously need to rock the vote tomorrow and protect our rights! We know what’s at stake. If you’re still convincing someone to vote, and also don’t forget to vote for marriage equality in the states where it’s on the ballot, here are a plethora of posts from Fem2pt0 for you to share with someone right now:
- Undecided Women, Don’t be Fooled: Your Control of Birth IS ABOUT Jobs
- What Women Want 2012: A YWCA USA National Survey of Priorities and Concerns
- Do Women’s Reasons for Having Abortions Matter? No…and Yes, and Here’s Why
- Pandering and Lip Service Not Required: Romney Isn’t A Mystery On Women’s Issues
- Is it Your Body or Not? Draw The Line, People
- #Motherfkd: Economy Will Suffer If People Cannot Plan Parenthood
- Women: A Helpful Chart for Determining What to Trade Your Fundamental Rights For
- Legislators: Women Are Not Cows and Pigs
- Todd Akin: It’s Not a War on Women. It’s a War on Critical Thinking and Democracy
- 10 Tips for Avoiding Jail When You’re Pregnant
And one more time… VOTE!